Hit 'em where it hurts.
Go for the CUTE button.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

KMØSSED : NOVEMBER NEWS 2013!

 a LIFE UPDATE!
*
******************************************************************************
*
**************************************

A life update! Number 1 is....I MOVED! Gawddd may the force be ever in your favour with that one! KmØssed has relocated north (one step closer to heaven) to be a cosmo polo lippy latte person, to, um, sort my life out, and to work on my first SS (silk scarf) collection 'Spider Bite Equals Dizzy Head', launchin' in March in Melbourne -  (yes that's south and closer to hell but you better BE THERE anyway) !!! 
BTW Melbourne i MISS YOU BITCHES LIKE A WITCH OUT OF WATER! Please send all i miss you babes/fan mail/dirty underwear/chocolate eclairs with a pepsi max!/love letters/my missing medicare card?!?/ etcetras to Wallis St, Woollahra, see exhibit below :
                                 Headless Hollywood Hills  2013, with Sharpei             
                                               (aka my new home)









(AKA my older sister Molly's place.  She's always had the best taste in the family btw - always gave the best xmas cards -and presents-, kept her Chanel in the fridge, has a jewellery collection of Elizabeth Taylor excellence and def. one of the most beautiful blonde's in the world. She also donates all her Wolford stockings and any other 80's jewellery delights to me!!! YAY!!! Here's a quick snap (mind my reflective fist :)
Molly Miechel circa 1993AD


Sneak Peak of SS with lips and legs...
'Leg Lips - Extra Stayin' Powers', 2013 (180x180cm, Pure Silk, Expen$ive)


Or alternatively, send me an email/poke my internet. Will receive pronto as have spent most of my time so far  horizontal resting you/my laptop on my boobs balancing the 3 P's - /pretending/procrastination/productivity.


Universally Alternatively, if for some unbeknownst reason you can't contact me and bringing us to my SECOND and more exciting LIFE UPDATE ........I now have a PA! (I know - professional right!!). A P.A!!!!!!!His names Danutz and he's as tall as a skyscraper.


For some reason "gettin an intern" just because im "suddenly really busy", didn't feel right. Too pretentious. But having a hot international PA most certainly does!, almost like a "guardian angel" sorta thing. He's got ESP (WOW) and currently in Romania as my european ambassador!! HOT HOT HOT!! !!!  

The very first time I met him was my second Roman Holiday. He drove me to the Black Sea, stopped my iphone from being stolen, pashed me on the dancefloor, rescued me from mosquito mania,  orderered my soy ice latte for me, (if you've ever been to Romania you will understand the impossibility of that particular task), then flew to London by my demand for the annual Chefuging Birthday Fest of 2012. 
PA, soy iced latte purple VIBES xx

You may know him from around the world as CEO of Chefudgits (more info on chefudgits click here), or drooled over him on facebook, or simply are lucky enough to 'day to day business' with him.

Can I just take a little more time to rave the glowstick?? He's uh-mazing.  He understands the important things and the importance of things in life - ME,  KmØssed, beauty duty, chefudgin', #girltalk, expensive amazin's, cheap n nasties, good  vibes, peace out n make-out time, self-love installments on trampoline narcas-scary-scisms, one hundreds and thousands of rings on fingers, the "P.S I LOVE YOU",  world domination and death. 

He's also an avid believer in VODKA, and the only person so far that gives me a thumbs up to getting my vespa licence !!! MEGA LOVE.


He helps me sort out my life like a PA should, he's got the ESP  antenna-to-the-universe-vibes, he's taller than me (bodyguard 4 life), and, Oh, he can also DRIVE. Deliberately drive -  NOT randomly like I pretend to!

Anyhoo - You can find him under the "insights analyst" on the Kmøssed FB page.


The universe is conspiring in  our favour and I'm learning the art of high fives in 
s · l · · w  motion.

******************************************************************************
Here he is (on the phone to me of course!)
**************************************
'Would you like some P.A with your Kmossed?'


What can I say?
...(ah, yes, I would like some PA with my kmossed please...!)
Stayin' Power!
*
*****************************************************************************************
KmØssed has scored.
*
Anyway, must adjust my real tits from my fake ones and get back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HES HOT .

Anonymous said...

Love your writing style!!!