Hit 'em where it hurts.
Go for the CUTE button.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

KMØSSED SUMMER NEWS: SILK, STUDS AND SURPRISE

'A Head for your Neck'', 2014, 60x180cm, satin silk 100%

I spent the summer at the beach. letting silky sea eat me.a million Chanel toe selfies lost to the sky.


When I wasn't there I was West at the Witchy Poo Palace / East at the Headless Hollywood Hills. "Doing scarves". Getting Laid in silk.
It's amazing all the other things you learn when you are desperate to escape your own task/ really put the PRO in procrastination. Actually making duck and peach rice paper rolls, for example. Reading what the CIA's verdict is on mermaid "truths".  Listening to a LOT of opera, DIY'ing a kaleidoscope, google mapps-ing my past lives, eating at the RSL, JOINING TINDER! - thanks you KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! and becoming obsessed with mermaids - they're, um, real, btw. I even took a mermaid "class" at Bondi! !
"Creative wise", I forced a model between my legs for my 1st ever scarf shoot! His names Ludwig-Luca and as an ex stud dog, got right in there.
STUD IN THE BOWL (obvs)

MERMAID MAFIA
3 HOT GIRLS IN A COOL POOL

THE TOFU JOB

Oh, and back to working on my scarf collection, twisting the paths that fooled each other in the first place . . . which basically did my head in. Nevertheless the random precousiousness of siky behavoiur inspired me for all things headless and just as well...cos...Here is a snap of the Queen of the Headless Hollywood Hills - in the making.

 Ready and Ravishing, she's Ludwig Luca's mum (Ex PIMP style), and my sister! THE HRH of the HHH was kind enough to lend me her head for this photograph, to snake it, tame it, to fountain it with dust, all held together with the glue of mythical headless madness. 
While I'm on the topic, she was also kind enough to lend me her home (palace), and life for this summer. And did I have a ball!! May I just take this time to put in writing I'm sorry I destroyed your teatowels! I promise to make it up to you, with love from Istanbul, Romania, Capri and NYC in the 2014 future. Love you babes XXXX
Molly - A star in the making, the 90'sAD
 And she MOST definitely has the best head in the Headless World! The image freezes here, but the full story  will be exhibited at my portrait show in London in July 2014 !:)!

SILK JOY


BY FAR....The Biggest surprise and aristocratic scandal of the summer  is  . . . 
Kmossed has a new family member!!! The business side of things - His name is Ben Divall and he just transcends class. He's the best dressed since Michael Jackson, My guardian angel, the KING of Caviar , and the *fondue* of kmossed.  We all know there's no fun in gettin' KMOSSED by yourself. 
I don't want to get a cold or have a ciggie snack unattended.
Same with travelling legless on the eurostar, or the trans-siberian railway with a view of them can't wait mongolian couture riding habits, or eating pudding in Paris, or putting out fire, or sighing for a long-gone age while slipping on the standing stage.
The adventurous in the adventure, we are both, erm...KMOSSED, enjoy the odd dabble in World Domination, have lived before (probably in the same house) are obsessed with planet satin, fascinated by the way the surface can conceal (and therby reveal), most of our defects and imperfections, and want to stain the human mind and human flesh in silky happiness as the all-pervading note.
  - purrrrrrrrfect for silk!!! purrrrrrrrfect for Libertys! purrrfect for RITZ ROOM SERVICE! purrrfect for Wonder Years and  madder than ever incarnations!  purrrfect for Legs and 'Steam Aheads' (as my PA Danutz so charmingly says it)!
Kmossed is Bound, 2014, 100x100cm, satin silk 100%
"Maybe I Love you too"


London Kids Do Hollywood, 2014AD

Get ready for signature silky perfumes exhibiting around your soul!
**

!!



**





No comments: