Hit 'em where it hurts.
Go for the CUTE button.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE END OF COUTURE!!!!
I'm sharing this cos i think its fucking nuts! Plus the heat wave is over so I can do things again!

Dutch designer Iris van Herpen merges 3-D printer technology with high-end fashion for a postapocalyptic result. The thought of human beings wearing this makes me dribble with excitement - not just because the standards of confidence must be so high that even Madonna would blush, but the FUTURE! THE FUTURE of self-mythology, revelry, reminiscence,  and decadent ZEN. 

ICE SPIDER!!

Resourceful constructions give me wings!


Soften the look with a nice 3-D printed shrug for those cold nights in the shadow of civilization.

Now this is what I want to wear to THERAPY!

And this is what my therapist would wear!


World - this is what I think of YOU.

I know this one's better than the next decade..I can feel it in my shoulder pads!

Self-mythologising is surely a better past-time than trainspotting and ironing creases in your jeans...

Lookie Lookie! The Heiress to the Mirror Ball!
Put on a pout, and slice the night air with your OUTFIT as well as your CHEEKBONES!

No comments: